ভাইভা বোর্ডে Part-2
▐ ভাইভা বোর্ডে ইংরেজীতে কি কি প্রশ্ন করতে পারে? ▐
বর্তমান কর্পোরেট কালচারের বাস্তবতার প্রেক্ষিতে এবং বিভিন্ন বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের ছাত্র-ছাত্রী ও চাকরি প্রার্থীদের সাথে আলোচনার ভিত্তিতে এই প্রশ্নগুলো ইংরেজীতে দেয়া হলো যাতে নিয়োগ প্রার্থীরা নিজেদেরকে সেভাবেই প্রস্তুত করতে পারেন
1.How would you describe yourself? Introduce yourself?
2. What are your hobbies?
3.How did you choose this company?
4.What are your long-range career goals?
5.What experience have you had in this type of work?
6.Which accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
7.Why did you decide to go to this particular discipline/field/subject /profession?
8.How did you spend your vacation while in university?
9.Are you willing to travel (or move)?
10.Why should we hire you?
11.What things are the most important to you in a job?
12.Who is your favorite person?
13.Tell us an interesting story/memorable event of your life?
14. In what type of position are you most interested?
15. Why do you think you might like to work for our Company?
16. What courses did you like best? Least? Why?
17. What do you know about our company?
18. What qualifications do you have that make you feel that you will be successful in your field?
19. What extracurricular offices have you held?
20. What are your ideas on salary? How much money do you hope to earn at age 30? 40?
21. How do you feel about your family?
22. Do you prefer any specific geographic location? Why?
23. What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your chosen Field?
24. What is your father’s occupation?
25. Are you looking for a permanent or temporary job?
26. Do you prefer working with others or by yourself?
27. What kinds of boss do you prefer?
28. Can you take instructions without feeling upset?
29. How did previous employers treat you?
30. Can you get recommendations from previous employers?
31. Do you like routine work?
32. Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
33. What is your greatest strengths and weakness?
34. What jobs have you enjoyed the most? The least? Why?
35. Would you prefer a large or a small company? Why?
36. Are you interested in research?
37. To what extent do you smoke?
If you will take the time necessary to write out brief answers to each of the questions on above mentioned list, it will help you to clarify your own thinking and establish ready answers.
interview board common question